- Apocalypse ~ PG
- It's one page long, with no warnings. You need a summary? :-)
- Black on White ~ R
- Translations of evil intent. And a blow-job for someone.
- Divine Intervention ~ PG-13
- Set before "Birthday." Missing scene for Alt!Wes and Alt!Gunn. Angst.
- For the Mind is Hollow and I Have Touched
This Guy ~ NC-17
- Wesley gets through the day with some help from his friends.
- Green With Envy ~ PG-15
- A bit of Season 3 frustration for Wes and Gunn, and how they deal with it.
- Inklings ~ PG
- Wesley and the others are adjusting to life without Angel
after being fired. Sometimes in unexpected ways.
- Mary, Mary ~ PG
- About as slashy as some episodes. Wesley has to cast a spell
to defeat a horde of demons.
- An Object Among Dreams ~ PG
- Set after "That Old Gang of Mine." Missing scene, post-ep.
- Octave, Sestet, Syllable ~ PG
- Wesley reflects and acts on the recent and not so recent events.
Set after "Couplet." Wes/Gunn, Wes/Angel implied.
- On Pain of Failure ~ PG-13
- Set after "Billy." Missing scene, post-ep. Wesley angst.
- Red Peppers and Wine ~ PG
- Set before Fred shows up.
- Wesley Rogue Demon ~ PG-15
- Co-written with Mad Poetess.
Wesley's past catches up to him.
Days of Darkness
- Days of Darkness, Streets Like Wine
- Sometimes even a reasonable decision can be bad. Wes story.
- At Hands or Hours, Comes a Call ~ NC-17
- Wesley makes himself a home, and at home, at Gunn's place. Wes/Gunn.
- Saved, But One For Time ~ PG
- Angel finds out what happened last night. Wes/Gunn, Wes/Angel.
- Domestic Pirahna's Page
- Real life, in a world where things are a little bit sillier than normal.
Except when they aren't. AU, future.
PG-13 through NC-17. Spike/Xander, Angel/Wes/Gunn,
other insane pairings.
Single scenes in the lives of Wesley and Gunn.
- Beside the Midday Sun ~ G
- Beside the Sun in the Afternoon ~ G
- Beside the Morning Sun ~ NC-17
- Beside the Evening Sun ~ G
- Beside the Sun of Dusk ~ G
- Very slight spoiler for "Billy".
- Beside the Sun at Dawn ~ G
- Spoilers for "Fredless".
- Beside the Rising Sun ~ PG
- Beside the Setting Sun ~ PG
- Small Fry: One
| Two ~ PG-13
- Buffy and the Scoobs find an ancient, mysterious, magical
artifact that they shouldn't touch. They touch it. Warnings for
excessive cuteness. We mean it.
Xander/Spike/(Anya), Willow/Tara, small amounts of Wes/Gunn
- Son of Small Fry: One
| Two | Three
| Four | Five
- They touch it again. Four more munchkins, and much diabolical
shenanigans. Warnings for excessive cuteness and Wesley's 'Buy
Me A Pony' eyes.
Wes/Gunn, Xander/Spike/Anya, Willow/Tara, Angel/?