- And They Dance ~ PG-13
- Angel goes to see Wesley, and gets a second chance.
- All In Good Time ~ PG-13
- Holland Manners discovers there is work after death. If not life.
- Can I Get You Anything? ~ G
- Wesley is sick. Angel takes care of him.
- Caught Between Scylla and
Charybdis ~ R
- Wesley is confronted with someone, and something.
- Clockwork ~ PG-13
- Wesley tries to fix things. Originally published in Horizontal Mosiac.
- Cutting Cards ~ PG
- Even Wes and Angel are capable of making their own fun.
- Everything's All Right, All Right ~ PG
- Set after Five by Five, during and after Sanctuary.
- Going Gentle Into That Good Night ~ G
- There is grief, and there is loss, and if we are lucky, sometimes there is more.
Set sometime after "Sleep Tight."
- Mark of the Beast ~ NC-17
- Octave, Sestet, Syllable ~ PG
- Wesley reflects and acts on the recent and not so recent events.
Set after "Couplet." Wes/Gunn, Wes/Angel implied.
- Parted ~ PG-15
- Set after "Sleep Tight". Major spoilers. Addresses the "what next"
- Providence ~ G
- Set after "Provider." Wesley reacts to the events of the day, the last year,
and his life.
- Still Waiting ~ PG
- Angel, Wesley, waiting.
- Talk With Your Hands ~ NC-17
- Unreasonable Circumstances ~ PG
- Um. Yeah. Peglegs, twinkies, and vampires.
- Winter ~ PG
- Co-written with Mad Poetess.
Wesley contemplates the holiday, and how he's to spend it.
Days of Darkness
- Days of Darkness, Streets Like Wine
- Sometimes even a reasonable decision can be bad. Wes story.
- At Hands or Hours, Comes a Call ~ NC-17
- Wesley makes himself a home, and at home, at Gunn's place. Wes/Gunn.
- Saved, But One For Time ~ PG
- Angel finds out what happened last night. Wes/Gunn, Wes/Angel.
- Domestic Pirahna's Page
- Real life, in a world where things are a little bit sillier than normal.
Except when they aren't. AU, future.
PG-13 through NC-17. Spike/Xander, Angel/Wes/Gunn,
other insane pairings.
Lines of Communication
- Broken Lines ~ PG
- A Wes/Angel piece concerning their relationship. Or lack thereof.
- Lines Are Drawn ~ PG
- Wesley is still unhappy.
- And Redrawn ~ PG
- Angel's reaction to Wesley. Still no happies.
- Until They Make ~ PG
- Wesley realises something.
- A Connection ~ PG
- Angel needs. Wesley does.
- Never Pay the Reaper with Love Only
- Wesley tries to out-run some demons. Wes/Angel implied.
- I Would Give My Life For Love ~ PG
- The next day, Wesley feels better and learns something interesting.
- Stasis ~ PG-15 (violence)
- Wesley watches the others fight.
- Flux ~ PG-15
- The sequel to Stasis
The Untitled Wesley Gets Closure Series
- Let The Punishment Fit the Crime
- After being fired, Wesley lets Angel know how things stand.
- Parole ~ PG-13
- Wesley reflects on what he's done, and what he wants to do next.