~ Co-written by Mad Poetess [website]
Real life, in a world where things are a little bit sillier than normal, except when they aren't.
Warnings: The usual-- Under 18 not admitted. M/M slash. Men who love other men. With the occasional appearance of women who love other women, women who love men, men who love women, and men who have a love/hate relationship with green vegetables. Sexy talk, sexy scenes, actual sex.
OtherWarnings: Vampire luurve within. Occasional schmoopiness, occasional angst. Beware of the Piranhas. They bite. Especially Gomer.
Disclaimer: Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, Kuzui Enterprises, and a host of other people who are not us own Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel: the Series. We only play with the characters because we love them and because Joss doesn't let Spike and Xander snog in public -- and we're not even going to talk about what he did to Wes in Season 3.
- 0.2 -- Good Humour ~ NC-17
- Xander's hot. Stuff happens. Set before Xander moves into the Hyperion.
- 0.25 -- Bewildered ~ PG-13
- Spike gets lost. Stuff happens. Sort of a prequel, by MP
- 1.0 -- Another Fine Mess ~ R
- Xander and Spike get locked in the dark. Stuff happens.
- 1.25 -- Sticky Situations ~ PG-13
- Spike looks for his sock. Stuff happens.
- 2.0 -- Reindeer Games ~ R
- Spike and Xander sit on the couch. Stuff happens.
- 3.0 -- Toothpaste, or Why 24 hour Wal-Marts Are A Bad Idea ~ R
- Xander and Spike go shopping. Stuff happens.
- 4.0 -- Me Xander, You Spike ~ R
- Spike and Xander go to the movies. Stuff happens.
- 4.5 -- Not For Public Consumption ~ R
- Wesley, Angel, and Gunn play in the pool. Morons happen.
- 5.0 -- Salad Days ~ NC-17
- Spike asks Xander a question. Stuff happens.
- -5.75 -- Fast Food Pearls by Tara Blue ~ PG-13
- Domestic Piranhas fanfic! Angel gets his toenails painted. Stuff happens.
- 6.0 -- Why I Should Never Have Left England, By Rupert Giles ~ R
- Giles, Wesley, and Xander get drunk. Stuff happens.
- 6.5 -- Consumer Affairs ~ NC-17
- Angel, Gunn, and Wesley go shopping. Stuff happens.
- 7.0 -- Best Laid Plans of Spike and Men ~ R
- Xander and Spike try to plan their honeymoon, so stuff can happen.
- 8.0 -- Wild Things ~ R
- Spike and Xander get fitted for tuxes. Stuff happens.
- 8.5 -- Lost in Translation ~ R
- Wesley gets pissed off. Stuff happens.
- 9.0 -- Bachelor Party ~ R
- Xander and Spike throw, see title. Stuff happens.
- 10.0 -- Nice Day For A Wet Wedding ~ R
- Spike and Xander have one. Stuff happens..
- 10.5 -- The Morning After ~ R
- There has to be one, and Angel has it. Stuff happens.
- -10.9 -- Queen of Hearts by Spiffy da WonderSheep ~ R
- Various people guard the hot tub. Strip poker happens.
- 11.0 -- The Honeymooners ~ NC-17
- Spike and Xander go to England. Stuff happens.
- 11.5 -- And Truth in Every Shepherd's Tongue ~ NC-17
- Everyone goes to England. Stuff happens.
- 12.0 -- A Gauntlet With A Gift In It ~ NC-17
- Xander redeems a gift certificate. Stuff happens.
- 12.25 -- Fishing ~ R
- Xander teases Spike. Stuff happens.
- 12.5 -- Date Night 1 -- Gunn ~ NC-17
- Date Night. Gunn calls it. Stuff happens.
- 12.572 -- Date Night 2 -- Angel ~ NC-17
- Date Night. Bow ties are involved. Stuff happens.
- 12.9 -- Pixie Sticks ~ PG
- Cordelia comes to work. Stuff happens.
- 13.0 -- Three Little Fishies -- The DP Livejournal(s) ~ R
- Technology is dangerous in the wrong hands. Stuff happens.
- 14.0 -- Breakfast at Morrie's ~ PG-13
- Spike and Xander go shopping. Again. Stuff happens.
- 14.25 -- Touched ~ PG
- Gestures of affection between dork boys happens.
Random flotsam, plus stories that don't entirely fit in the numbering system. Speaking of which, for the sake of all those 0 people with the burning desire to know what the hell we're on about when we number these:
- Whole Numbers -- Piranhas story (Xander/Spike)
- It could be argued that 'Why I Should Never Have Left England' is a Giles/Xan/Wes buddy-flick, but it still revolves around Xander/Spike issues. Aside from which... er... We don't have a category for secondary character stories. Yet.
- .5 -- Piranhas-In-Law story (Angel/Wes/Gunn)
- That doesn't necessarily mean the Piranha boys don't appear, just the story focuses on the trio.
- .5xx -- Umm... It's a .5 that doesn't have a S/X story between it and the previous in-laws story, but it's not a missing adventure.
- .25 -- Piranhas missing adventure
- Spaces left for telling those exciting missing-years stories about... socks. And demon goo.
- .75 -- Piranhas-In-Law missing adventure
- .9 -- Secondary character stories
- Negative Numbers -- Negaverse! (Domestic Piranhas fanfic)
- Metafanfic. Is it canon? Um... We have canon? Wow. We'll get back to you on that one.
Now, on to the fun stuff:
- Pensive (sic) by James ~ PG
- An Early Interlude. Spike and Wes.
- Afternoon Delight by James ~ PG-13
- A Piranhas-In-Law ficlet.
- Winter Wonderland by James ~ PG-13
- A Spike/Xander interlude.
- Cordelia - Early Days by James ~ PG
- Cookie Husband Porn by James ~ R-ish
- A Spike/Xander Interlude.
- Fredful by Mad Poetess ~ PG
- Just in case you wondered where she was. Set after 'Fishing.'
- The Boyos' Grocery List
- Comments from the Tank
- The Adventures of Puppy Boy and Pointy Face by Deborah
- The Further Adventures of Puppy Boy and Pointy Face by Deborah